Time Capsule – 2TB – 2013
Back up a lifetime's worth of memories with AirPort Time Capsule, a wireless hard drive that works seamlessly with Time Machine in OS X. It's also a full-featured Wi-Fi base station with the latest 802.11ac technology and simultaneous dual-band support.
Automatic wireless backup.
AirPort Time Capsule includes a 2TB hard drive that works with Time Machine in OS X to create the perfect no-hassle backup solution.1 There are no cables, and you can back up all the Mac computers in your home to a central location – automatically, wirelessly, and in the background.
Ultrafast 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
With 802.11ac technology and a powerful beamforming antenna array, AirPort Time Capsule gives you up to 3x faster Wi-Fi and a stronger, clearer signal.2 And because it transmits at both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies at the same time, your wireless devices will automatically connect to the best available band for the fastest performance possible.
Designed with performance in mind.
With the antennas at the top of the elevated design, AirPort Time Capsule now has a higher platform for dispersing the signal. We also increased the number of antennas. There are now six of them – three for the 2.4GHz band and three for the 5GHz band. Together with 802.11ac technology, they let you connect faster, farther, and with more power than ever before.
Easy setup for iOS and OS X.
Connect your DSL or cable modem to AirPort Time Capsu
- 2TB hard drive that works with Time Machine in OS X to create a no-hassle backup solution
- Also a full-featured Wi-Fi base station with the latest 802.11ac technology
- New higher design which helps disperse your Wi-Fi signal
- 6.6-inch height; 3.85-inch square base
- Easy setup for iOS and OS X
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B00DBA1VYU
- Item model number: ME177LL/A