Amazon Price: $2.99 $2.99 (as of July 25, 2017 8:59 am –
- Episode 2, "Valley of Darkness [HD]"
- Synopsis: "Battlestar Galactica" is an intriguing take on the classic adventure of a ragtag fleet of humans, the sole survivors of a devastating nuclear attack by the robot Cylons. Faced with an un-winnable battle against a deadly enemy, they are forced to flee under the protection of their one remaining warship, the outdated Battlestar Galactica. Pursued by the Cylons-some of whom have now taken human form-Commander Adama (Olmos) and President Roslin (McDonnell) lead these last remnants of humanity in search of a new home – a planet called Earth.
- Original air date: July 22, 2005
- Runtime: 44 minutes
- Captions and Subtitles: English
- ASIN: B002ELMO3Y
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #166,717 in Movies & TV
- Battlestar Galactica Season 2 [HD]
- Starring: Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell
- Supporting actors: Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber, James Callis, Tricia Helfer, Grace Park, Michael Hogan, Aaron Douglas, Tahmoh Penikett, Nicki Clyne, Alessandro Juliani, Kandyse McClure, Michelle Forbes, Donnelly Rhodes, Graham Beckel, John Pyper-Ferguson, Sebastian Spence, Luciana Carro, Vincent Gale
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi
- Executive producer: Trisha Brunner
- Network: Syfy